WTS$50 mastercards $15 ea

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
$50 mastercards $15 ea
I'm selling 50$ mastercards for $15 ea. You must live in U.S or Canada(they come in the mail). I will give 1 Vouch copy out, they take 2-3 weeks. If you're interested add my skype:therrlt

Proof: http://gyazo.com/18eae41ee8522b26448a9fcd20082849 Sorry my camera sucks

Paypal only
I'll take the vouch copy, added on skype!
Not to sales trash or anything but selling Prepaid Credit Cards are a high risk since once you sell it, you can still use the card if there's any balance left on it.
Quote Originally Posted by blazee14 View Post
Not to sales trash or anything but selling Prepaid Credit Cards are a high risk since once you sell it, you can still use the card if there's any balance left on it.
I'm se'ing them, they're not my personal cards.
Any chance I could pay after receiving the card?
Quote Originally Posted by droko55 View Post
Any chance I could pay after receiving the card?
No, you're not trusted enough for me to go first.
Quote Originally Posted by therriault View Post
No, you're not trusted enough for me to go first.

personally I wouldnt pay until after i received the card.......This is an easy cash in as much as you can within 3 weeks then dash and disappear

if i can pay you via paypal for goods i will do this
who sales money for money, why don't u just go shopping instead of selling them to go shopping with cash
Quote Originally Posted by seamaster View Post
who sales money for money, why don't u just go shopping instead of selling them to go shopping with cash
desperate scammers do who need quick money
If this works for someone I might try it.
Quote Originally Posted by seamaster View Post
who sales money for money, why don't u just go shopping instead of selling them to go shopping with cash
They take 2-3 weeks to come in so I figured I might aswell sell them to others to make some money.
Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyShop View Post
desperate scammers do who need quick money
I'm giving a vouch to horizon so piss off.
Quote Originally Posted by therriault View Post
They take 2-3 weeks to come in so I figured I might aswell sell them to others to make some money.

I'm giving a vouch to horizon so piss off.
Is it possible for me to receive a vouch copy as well?
Quote Originally Posted by Karson View Post
Is it possible for me to receive a vouch copy as well?
Sorry, only giving 1 vouch copy
Quote Originally Posted by therriault View Post
I'm selling 50$ mastercards for $15 ea. You must live in U.S or Canada(they come in the mail). I will give 1 Vouch copy out, they take 2-3 weeks. If you're interested add my skype:therrlt

Proof: http://gyazo.com/18eae41ee8522b26448a9fcd20082849 Sorry my camera sucks

Paypal only
Sounds like a sweet deal. If they can't post them to Australia, would they be able to post it to a hotel in US - I will be there in first week of March
Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
Sounds like a sweet deal. If they can't post them to Australia, would they be able to post it to a hotel in US - I will be there in first week of March
I've never tried hotels.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?