My pc temperature?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
My pc temperature?


Everything fine? Buying gtx 970 soon
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
Everything fine? Buying gtx 970 soon
If this is a serious question.....But yes, fine.
dude no ssd?

get a gtx 960
All is fine, But why are you buying a 970 yet running on a 1366x769 monitor, That's a typical laptop panel res.
Quote Originally Posted by uhZylon View Post
All is fine, But why are you buying a 970 yet running on a 1366x769 monitor, That's a typical laptop panel res.
I agree with this
Your computer temperature is more than fine. But you really should upgrade that monitor before you get a 970.
Honestly, the 970 is such overkill and with your monitor...eh. I would go for a lower gpu and get a better monitor. I'm using a dell U2414H, which is a 24 inch full hd display with the thinnest bezel ever. I got mine from dell brand new with a warranty for about 350 but I think you could get it cheaper on amazon but the warranty may be tricky
No problem guys I bought a new monitor and I know the current one im using its a laptop screen but i didnt had more money to buy it. I just bought one from amazon. 24inch with HDMI LG. bought it like 15 minutes ago
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
No problem guys I bought a new monitor and I know the current one im using its a laptop screen but i didnt had more money to buy it. I just bought one from amazon. 24inch with HDMI LG. bought it like 15 minutes ago
Nice!
10char
Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post


Nice!
10char
refund incoming
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


refund incoming
That's the only reason why you should order from Amazon.
Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post


That's the only reason why you should order from Amazon.
yep man. amazon says i will get my monitor this tuesday , hooray
Good luck with you refund. I got the GTX 960 recently and I'm loving it.
Your PC temps are very good, mine are higher than yours at high load.
What type of ? is that, do a research on when you should worry about the temps of your hardware.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?