Spring Hype?!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Spring Hype?!
http://anichart.net/spring

I know its far away but it's looking pretty nice imo. What i'm looking forward to:

Second+ season
New Grisaia
New Kirino Mosaic
New DxD
NISEKOI NIGGAS
eh i guess ill watch snafu but still hate most the characters
I can't understand what my husband is saying

3 episode rule
Re-Kan!
Plastic Memories
Gintama
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?

Movies
Both the Beyond the Boundary movies

Angel beats OVA coming out sometime that im looking forward too as well

Early thoughts?
Oh shit there are a lot things in looking forward to on here.
Quote Originally Posted by Not an Asian View Post
Oh shit there are a lot things in looking forward to on here.
Right? Honestly wasn't expecting to see half these tittles in there.
I will wait a bit more before I start thinkning on spring season.

- - - Updated - - -

I will wait a bit more before I start thinkning on spring season.
I'm interested in :

Denpa Kyoushi (always wondered what this shit was about).

P3 movie.
====================

Nothing really interesting. I'm probably going to just watch Jojo's and DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR x2
I WOULD LOVE TO WATCH SOME ANIME IF I HAD THE FUCKING TIME TO..........................................
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us