ROTMG Cookie [One-click Log-In]
As the title says, I am an old user of the ROTMG Cookie, the one that allows you to switch among accounts with a single click [very handy feature]. However for the past few days, it has not been working. Whenever i select an account and open it, the flash player opens just fine but I have to manually input the email and password at the Log-In page of the game. I tried converting the Accounts.js file to SOL again, but, strangely the "percentage completion bar" just would not fill up. Then I tried downloading the new ROTMG Cookie. However the new one doesn't work either. Also this one does not even load the account names along with the same problem of converting Account.js to SOL. Why is this happening ? I need to switch between mules very frequently and the sudden failure of the Cookie is like working without an arm. The only recent change that I did to my ROTMG files are that I updated my muledump (along with usual client downloads). Does this have to do anything with the failure ? Or is it related to the recent account migration ? Please reply/help.
- - - Updated - - -
Also, I have done the necessaary required modifications in Muledump. Them being:
1. install AutoIt
2. change mulelogin in accounts.js to 1
3. run lib/mulelogin.au3 once
4. refresh, click arrows next to reload buttons
Still the "Percentage complettion bar" doesnot fill up.
- - - Updated - - -
Also, I have done the necessaary required modifications in Muledump. Them being:
1. install AutoIt
2. change mulelogin in accounts.js to 1
3. run lib/mulelogin.au3 once
4. refresh, click arrows next to reload buttons
Still the "Percentage complettion bar" doesnot fill up.