QuestionHelpBypass sv_allowcslua

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
Code:
package main

import "fmt"

func main() {
	fmt.Println("Hera v5.6 Enterprise Edition Loaded !")
}
Oh man! I'll throw this into my Lua folder!
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
Code:
package main

import "fmt"

func main() {
	fmt.Println("Hera v5.6 Enterprise Edition Loaded !")
}
careful when using, VAC detected.
thats not possible, sv_allowcslua is serverside
Quote Originally Posted by 'Jay View Post
thats not possible, sv_allowcslua is serverside
Jay Trolling @ it's finest.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Jay View Post
thats not possible, sv_allowcslua is serverside
not funny, get out

Quote Originally Posted by Scetch08 View Post
Jay Trolling @ it's finest.
bad trolling
Quote Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
not funny, get out



bad trolling
That was the point
Quote Originally Posted by Scetch08 View Post
That was the point
Thank you for pointing this usefull information then.
Quote Originally Posted by Flying Gooby View Post
What the hell are you talking about? I seriously hope you replied to the wrong thread. This has NOTHING to do with a no spread module.
Stop being a skid. Skid.
Quote Originally Posted by RabidRunner View Post
Stop being a skid. Skid.
Man, skids are calling other people skids now. This is impressive.
Quote Originally Posted by Flying Gooby View Post
Man, skids are calling other people skids now. This is impressive.
stop saying that skids are calling other people skids, skid.
Quote Originally Posted by Im Friendly View Post
stop saying that skids are calling other people skids, skid.
Point proven. This user hasn't contributed to this cess pool of a community at all. I'm not surprised that everyone half-decent left.
Quote Originally Posted by Flying Gooby View Post
Point proven. This user hasn't contributed to this cess pool of a community at all. I'm not surprised that everyone half-decent left.
I have contributed dude, look how many thanks i have!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Im Friendly View Post
I have contributed dude, look how many thanks i have!!!!!
everyjuan thank this man!1!
Quote Originally Posted by NiStyleR View Post
I don't like windows, linux have better fps, and it's free.
You just made me spit out my coffee, you should torrent windows like the rest of the world
Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Crust View Post
You just made me spit out my coffee, you should torrent windows like the rest of the world
wtf dude why did you bump a 3 week old thread
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us