xigncode3 bypass or cheat engine pointer offset tutorial

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
xigncode3 bypass or cheat engine pointer offset tutorial
hi,
I need a tutorial of cheat engine on how to find the offset and pointer of xigncode3 process with cheat engine, I need it to create a bypass, I have the bypass code but need to find the address of xigncode3, any help?
here is my c# code but I get an error access denied for xigncode3 process (works with all other processes even winlogon)
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Windows.Forms;
using System.Diagnostics;
	
namespace find_address
{
    public partial class Form1 : Form
    {
        public Form1()
        {
            InitializeComponent();
        }

        private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            System.Diagnostics.Process.EnterDebugMode();
        }

        private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
           
            textBox2.Text = Convert.ToString(Process.GetProcessById(Convert.ToInt32(textBox1.Text)).MainModule.BaseAddress);

        }
    }
hate to break it you, but this code will in no way bypass xigncode
I have the bypass code just need the memory address of xigncode3 to add to a c++ function.
does this work still anyone know
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?