HelpTextBox Packet Error

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
TextBox Packet Error
I just switched over to the Doomed Realms Source, and I can connect to the server just fine, but my buddies can't connect. In the cmd, it says they're connecting to the nexus, but then it says something about Error sending TextBox packet. If anyone know how to fix this that would be great if you could tell me.
Here's a screenie

imgur(dot)com/HXG5Xd7
You don't need screenshots for this... this is an obvious problem. You edited the wrong client.

Did you change the ip of the client in the rabcadasm folder or the root folder? You should be changing the root folder client
Yeah, I figured that out but thanks for the help anyway!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us