Helpkernel32.dll issue.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
kernel32.dll issue.
Hey guys.

So I tried to inject a dll with extreme injector, couldnt get any help from anywhere else so; I get an error everytime I try and inject, saying "An error occured while injecting TokolocoSK.dll into DeadZ.exe System****.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find kernel32.dll in the specified process.

Could you guys help me with that? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by crot37 View Post
Hey guys.

So I tried to inject a dll with extreme injector, couldnt get any help from anywhere else so; I get an error everytime I try and inject, saying "An error occured while injecting TokolocoSK.dll into DeadZ.exe System****.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find kernel32.dll in the specified process.

Could you guys help me with that? Thanks.
Faulty injector, it's not you. Without kernel32.dll your system wouldn't be able to even boot up or run any programs since it's the base of winAPI. Find another injector and try it.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?