SoldMinecraft Account Bans on Mc Servers

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Minecraft Account Bans on Mc Servers
Hello, I'm selling account bans on a server of your choice for 2 dollars a server .
How this works:
I make photo evidence of a player fly hacking on a server. (Doesn't matter if the server has anti-cheat)
Also can do Video but am not offering that at the moment. Next week I will be offering that
In order for me to successfully do this the player must not have access to the /fly command OR creative mode.(This doesn't apply if there is a no fly zone on the server)
Player must not be a Mod/Op/Owner/Junior Mod/etc
Sadly I can only do this on 1.7.10 and 1.8.1 Servers(I can also so 1.7.6 Servers)
I DO NOT SHOW THE MOD/ADMIN/ETC THE PHOTOS. YOU DO!
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET CAUGHT DOING THIS AND YOU END UP GETTING BANNED FROM THE SERVER
If the evidence isn't enough to get them banned I will refund your money.(Must supply REAL EVIDENCE that it didn't work.)

All payments are processed through PayPal Or Google Wallet
I DO NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING ELSE!

My Skype: ******rushac123

NOT SELLING METHOD ON HOW TO DO THIS

EVIDENCE





this is a pretty original service but its really easy to do but thanks for the method 2 ban niggas lol
I screen shot wont get anyone banned you need a video with running server chat which you are probably incapable of(assuming)
Quote Originally Posted by grrocks View Post
I screen shot wont get anyone banned you need a video with running server chat which you are probably incapable of(assuming)
I know how he does this, it's ez pz to fake server chat at intervals without even using a plugin.

He's got a home-hosted server, sets it to offline mode, logs in as the person who he's paid to get banned, then fakes server chat using /tellraw and puts the fake player up in the air, then screenshots it. About ten minutes' work.
Quote Originally Posted by Pentacrab View Post
I know how he does this, it's ez pz to fake server chat at intervals without even using a plugin.

He's got a home-hosted server, sets it to offline mode, logs in as the person who he's paid to get banned, then fakes server chat using /tellraw and puts the fake player up in the air, then screenshots it. About ten minutes' work.
No, he uses the real server, took me 30 sec to think how to do it, pretty easy but original yeah, and videos can be done yes. (not sure if op makes them)
Download Latemod Build #48 and use the Frame mod, you can easily do this yourself. It even has effects to make it seem like someone is trying to fly but being pulled back by the server.
Quote Originally Posted by Klintos View Post
Download Latemod Build #48 and use the Frame mod, you can easily do this yourself. It even has effects to make it seem like someone is trying to fly but being pulled back by the server.
Yeah, this too.
Quote Originally Posted by Pentacrab View Post
I know how he does this, it's ez pz to fake server chat at intervals without even using a plugin.

He's got a home-hosted server, sets it to offline mode, logs in as the person who he's paid to get banned, then fakes server chat using /tellraw and puts the fake player up in the air, then screenshots it. About ten minutes' work.
Nope, no way close.

Quote Originally Posted by Klintos View Post
Download Latemod Build #48 and use the Frame mod, you can easily do this yourself. It even has effects to make it seem like someone is trying to fly but being pulled back by the server.
Definetly now what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by clarencehsu1234 View Post
3rd pic lighting is so crappy xD
Stay on topic

Quote Originally Posted by grrocks View Post
I screen shot wont get anyone banned you need a video with running server chat which you are probably incapable of(assuming)
Works every time I do it. Even on mineplex and small servers
I might buy this when you start doing video.
Quote Originally Posted by NoHacksAllLegit View Post
I might buy this when you start doing video.
I am now doing videos for $4.00. But server must not have anti-cheat.

BUMPING THREAD
Quote Originally Posted by RusHac View Post
I am now doing videos for $4.00. But server must not have anti-cheat.

BUMPING THREAD
So basically useless
Quote Originally Posted by KNawmCS View Post
So basically useless
Nope not useless. I can make photos still w/ anticheat. But videos I can't do on anticheat. Any of the two is enough to get somebody banned.

BUMPING
//BUMP STILL BANNING
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?