SolvedAccount Crackers

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Account Crackers
Are there any account crackers like the old "Artxian Apocalypse"

that while cracking would automatically try the username as the password

i cracked about 90% of the accounts i did back then because of that one perk



BTW i feel like posting my barber accounts to give them away
but the cracking section on the board is kind of unfair because some people just grab all.ohwell
i havent heard of one in a while but if you could contact me id love to get my hands on one of those barbers accounts thank you.
@Datapaw
No, there aren't any current crackers with that feature.
It would be extremely easy to implement though

I can give you the source to my cracker if you know how to edit it.

To answer your question on that thread:
Your IP will eventually be temporarily banned. I could have made a feature to tell you when this happens but forgot to. It's the same with all crackers. If you notice the cracking speed (the time) is much faster than usual, it probably means your IP has been disabled. You should wait a while before cracking again if this happens.
Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
@Datapaw
No, there aren't any current crackers with that feature.
It would be extremely easy to implement though

I can give you the source to my cracker if you know how to edit it.

To answer your question on that thread:
Your IP will eventually be temporarily banned. I could have made a feature to tell you when this happens but forgot to. It's the same with all crackers. If you notice the cracking speed (the time) is much faster than usual, it probably means your IP has been disabled. You should wait a while before cracking again if this happens.
Ohh Thanks for the info Oli
and no i wouldn't be able to change the script because i have no experience with that.

But would pay you artix points if you could Add that?
Quote Originally Posted by Datapaw View Post
Ohh Thanks for the info Oli
and no i wouldn't be able to change the script because i have no experience with that.

But would pay you artix points if you could Add that?
No problem.
Fair enough, I would still encourage you to learn though (it's fun)

I'm feeling nice so if I have some free time over the next few days (busy right now) I'll try and add it just for you
Please PM me if I don't get back to you within that time because I'm a forgetful prick
No payment required, being paid for what I contribute, or have contributed, would destroy it's whole purpose entirely.
Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
No problem.
Fair enough, I would still encourage you to learn though (it's fun)

I'm feeling nice so if I have some free time over the next few days (busy right now) I'll try and add it just for you
Please PM me if I don't get back to you within that time because I'm a forgetful prick
No payment required, being paid for what I contribute, or have contributed, would destroy it's whole purpose entirely.
Thankyou, You are a God Oli
Quote Originally Posted by Datapaw View Post
Thankyou, You are a God Oli
No worries, here you go.
I've done too much shit for the people on here

Note: I made it quickly so let me know if there are any problems and I'll fix them for you. The new feature should be easy to use.
I no longer have the compilation software to convert SWF's to executables on my computer so I left it as a zipped SWF. You can either run it
in standalone flash player or compile it for yourself.

Enjoy!
@Jim Morrison
Basic AS3 Cracker.swf_mpgh.net.zip63 KB · 20 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
No worries, here you go.
I've done too much shit for the people on here

Note: I made it quickly so let me know if there are any problems and I'll fix them for you. The new feature should be easy to use.
I no longer have the compilation software to convert SWF's to executables on my computer so I left it as a zipped SWF. You can either run it
in standalone flash player or compile it for yourself.

Enjoy!
@Jim Morrison
Way to mention Normen and not me Oli.

Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


Way to mention Normen and not me Oli.

Approved.
Please accept my deepest apologies I'll remember in future.
Thanks for approving.
Tbh, buttnoob is the only one active on the cracking forum for AQW, ask him.
Or as oli said, ask him
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?