WTSAmazon 64GB Kindle HDx Replacement Services

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon 64GB Kindle HDx Replacement Services
I am offering a Amazon Kindle HDx Replacement Service.

It is the 64GB version. These are the latest 2014 versions.

I have already done a vouch copy for one member. I will do one more.

After that I will decide on the prices for everything..
+1 Vouch

Already hooked it up with a Kindle! I haven't gotten it yet so I won't be able to leave a full review but when I do, I will be sure to write up a full length review and pictures of my product.

Here's some proof :
how does this work?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
+1 Vouch

Already hooked it up with a Kindle! I haven't gotten it yet so I won't be able to leave a full review but when I do, I will be sure to write up a full length review and pictures of my product.

Here's some proof :
Do i have purchase first kindle before getting a replacement?
Yes

I cant add pictures or else I would show proof.
T.alented

Please add me
You can add picture links by putting spaces in the link. @Honduh
Ah, I know the Fire method
GLWS!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?