SmileWTS/ [WTT] ★ Butterfly Knife | Case Hardened (Well-Worn)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
/ [WTT] ★ Butterfly Knife | Case Hardened (Well-Worn)
Have a ★ Butterfly Knife | Case Hardened (Well-Worn) up for trade/sale.
Not accepting Paypal/Bitcoin/etc, Keys, Gut/Flip/Huntsman Knives.
Going with Steam Analyst prices to avoid the skewed Market Prices.

Looking for
RP Cards
Steam Cards
★ Butterfly Knife | Crimson Web (Any condition besides BS)
★ Bayonet | Case Hardened (Any condition but it NEEDS decent amount of blue on play side)
★ Karambit | Any (Reasonable please)

Contact me here on MPGH via posting on this thread or PMing me if you need more information.
I don't care who you are, I am not going first.



Could you PM me your Steam profile? I would like to inspect your knife ingame.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Could you PM me your Steam profile? I would like to inspect your knife ingame.
Can't now because I traded my knife up to a Butterfly | Crimson Web (Well-Worn) .
Request close please.
bayonet vanilla for that
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?