Bobs EarthQuake Script

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Bobs EarthQuake Script
Ya I made this script a while ago and can make something better so I will just release this, I hope some don't just copy paste into there scroll menu and sell on another forum.


#1
#2
EarthQuake_mpgh.net.rar9 KB · 196 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by gladtwoown View Post
Ya I made this script a while ago and can make something better so I will just release this, I hope some don't just copy paste into there scroll menu and sell on another forum.


#1
#2
5/10 m9 Bob'z
Copy and Paste is hard work! CTRL +C then CTRL + V is fucking hard.

Look at the Crookie Menü crookie.grtdlks.de/Loader/crookiev3.sqf <- 'Hard work' lel
Quote Originally Posted by MiriwethV2 View Post
Copy and Paste is hard work! CTRL +C then CTRL + V is fucking hard.

Look at the Crookie Menü crookie.grtdlks.de/Loader/crookiev3.sqf <- 'Hard work' lel
Well I guess people got a hold of my earthquake script if its your little paid menu lmao.
2/10 wouldn't get banned from asylum again
No one will give you a injector for free. Unless you give gobs
woah another one of these holy shit! cant believe it, cool dude!

- - - Updated - - -

jk^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
once you inject it does it auto work or any keybind?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?