NoRecoil + RapidFire

Posts 106–120 of 120 · Page 8 of 8
cool man try it out
Is this still undetected?
for me the hack doesn't work, when i use the ahk script the recoil stays the same along with the fire rate of semi auto weapons
With other words it's patched....
Have this actually worked? NoRecoil should be backing the mouse where it has been. The auto firing seemed to work fine on weapons that are not like sniper ones.
Normally this hack have config file with !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Cause ive look at the same hack and there was a config file
A hack that does not function properly
First I thank you for uploading this hack but why does it not function properly?

the title of the hack says no recoil but it actually recoils and when I press the left mouse button, the crossair goes down automatically due to the rapid fire and it is hard to aim.

Also this hack does not have a rapid fire feature. This hack is nothing but a auto clicker which you can get it anywhere on the internet.
Quote Originally Posted by destro12345 View Post
First I thank you for uploading this hack but why does it not function properly?

the title of the hack says no recoil but it actually recoils and when I press the left mouse button, the crossair goes down automatically due to the rapid fire and it is hard to aim.

Also this hack does not have a rapid fire feature. This hack is nothing but a auto clicker which you can get it anywhere on the internet.
Man, I'ts month old...... Why would it work?
Quote Originally Posted by destro12345 View Post
First I thank you for uploading this hack but why does it not function properly?

the title of the hack says no recoil but it actually recoils and when I press the left mouse button, the crossair goes down automatically due to the rapid fire and it is hard to aim.

Also this hack does not have a rapid fire feature. This hack is nothing but a auto clicker which you can get it anywhere on the internet.
The hack is 1 month old OFC it doesnt work anymore. Look at the fucking date
Posts 106–120 of 120 · Page 8 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?