AngryDetectedRoxo's Simple Public!

Posts 46–50 of 50 · Page 4 of 4
just want to use this hack, but i still cant use it cuz of an error about the .dll. i tried with this dll in the same Folder as the hack and such anywhere. it dont wants to work
What proof do you want? I'll take a screenshot when I get home of the "vac banned from secure server" window. Why would I lie?
One Question , Can i use this on Faceit without getting banned ? !
Quote Originally Posted by goncalomadeira1 View Post
One Question , Can i use this on Faceit without getting banned ? !
I think faceit uses the "vac" anti cheat system too, so if u can use this is MM i think u can also use it on faceit, but im not sure, do some research.
Posts 46–50 of 50 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?