WTBCS:GO BOOSTING PROMO VIDEO

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO BOOSTING PROMO VIDEO
Hello All,
I am in need of purchasing a 20-30 second video promoting my CS:GO boosting service located at: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=906196

Example:


This must be a self cam of someone reciting a paragraph I will send you.
Hit me up on skype if you can do this: iipatientzero
i have one friend Willydip
he can do almoust everything u can imagine in showbusiness u can contact him at twitch.tv/willydip

gl
Haha xD the video was hilarious. My suggestion is to go on fiverr. You can prob find something there
I added you on Skype to discuss.
Quote Originally Posted by s0uh1lo View Post
I added you on Skype to discuss.
Accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by Truly Free View Post
Pm me if you want my voice. You won't be disappointed
I have pm'd you!
Pm me if you want my voice. You won't be disappointed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?