WTBAmazon Buy 4 You

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Amazon] Buy 4 You / Refund
I need a 325$ order + refund.

Only working with trustworthy peeeeeeeeps.
We can discuss service fee in private on skype. Thanks in advance, -Woods.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
Good luck getting scammed.
Thanks man really appreciate it. :|
I high reccommend you retract this, I got scammed by a "highly trusted peep" named sumboliq for 180 usd. B4U stuff..
I hope I can help you but the item cost more than 100$.

I can get anything for free on Amazon if it's cost less than 100$.

The charge is 50%
You will get your item as soon as the next business day when I ordered. I always do one-day shipping or same day shipping!

If you are interested let me know.


It seems like you are a very trusted member since you have quite a lot of post. I agree to send you the item first and you can send me the money after.
Quote Originally Posted by Beedno View Post
I hope I can help you but the item cost more than 100$.

I can get anything for free on Amazon if it's cost less than 100$.

The charge is 50%
You will get your item as soon as the next business day when I ordered. I always do one-day shipping or same day shipping!

If you are interested let me know.


It seems like you are a very trusted member since you have quite a lot of post. I agree to send you the item first and you can send me the money after.
Please add my skype ASAP, name is thekimuri
Quote Originally Posted by Beedno View Post
I hope I can help you but the item cost more than 100$.

I can get anything for free on Amazon if it's cost less than 100$.

The charge is 50%
You will get your item as soon as the next business day when I ordered. I always do one-day shipping or same day shipping!

If you are interested let me know.


It seems like you are a very trusted member since you have quite a lot of post. I agree to send you the item first and you can send me the money after.
Thanks for the offer, but it's 325, no less.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?