Social Media Marketing Youtube★Facebook★Twitter★Instagram★SoundCloud &More [BAKA SMM]








New Social Media We Now Support
Vine Followers/Likes/Revine $1.3 per 1,000
Dailymotion $1.5 per 1,000
Vimeo $1.4 per 1,000
Pinterest $3.5 per 1,000
Web Traffic - Adult Traffic (No Redirect, 20-30 Day Delivery) $5 per 1,000 $45 for 10,000
Web Traffic - Alexa Traffic $8 per 1,000 $75 for 10,000
Web Traffic - Twitter Referrer (75% USA, 5 Day Delivery) $4 per 1,000 $35 for 10,000
Web Traffic - Facebook Referrer (75% USA, 5 Day Delivery) $4 per 1,000 $35 for 10,000
LIMIT PER SERVICE
Yes Believe it or not there is a limit on everything (It's not per order too it's in total) I am always trying to expand the capacity
Facebook Likes No Drop 2,000 MAX
Facebook Likes USA 20,000 MAX
Facebook Post/Photo Like 1,000,000 MAX
Twitter Retweet (No Links) 100,000 MAX
Twitter Retweet USA 20,000 MAX
Twitter Favorites 7,000 MAX
Twitter Followers 150,000 MAX
Twitter Followers INSTANT 25,000 MAX
Twitter Followers USA 20,000 MAX
Instagram Followers 10,000 MAX
Instagram Likes 100,000 MAX
Soundcloud Plays 1,000,000 MAX
Soundcloud Downloads 1,000,000 MAX
ALL VINES 100,000 MAX
Dailymotion Views 1,000,000 MAX
Vimeo Views 1,000,000 MAX
Pinterest Likes 5,000 MAX
Adult Traffic 100,000 MAX
All Other Traffic 1,000,000 MAX
SERVICE STATUS [UPDATES EVERY 6 HRS
EVERYTHING IS ONLINE AND RUNNING!

A Little About Me Vouch Copies
____________________________________________
Hiya there MPGH. I've been lurking on the forums for quite a while. If you want to kick start your business or want a vanity invite. This is your place ^_^
Due to the nature of these services, I will not be going first. But that said because of that reason I will give Vouch Copies to anyone that meets the requirements and multiple copies to staff/mod/ex etc. Also to people who meet the requirements, feel free to refer someone that does as well. If they also confirm you refer'd them then you will get an extra vouch copy ^_^
VOUCH COPIES
Vouch Copies
You can ask for,
10 Youtube Likes
10 Youtube Subs
100 Instagram Followers
100 Instagram Likes
100 Soundcloud Plays
100 Soundcloud Downloads
100 Twitter Followers
50 Twitter Favourites 100% Pic
50 Twitter Re tweets (no link)
You can ask for,
10 Youtube Likes
10 Youtube Subs
100 Instagram Followers
100 Instagram Likes
100 Soundcloud Plays
100 Soundcloud Downloads
100 Twitter Followers
50 Twitter Favourites 100% Pic
50 Twitter Re tweets (no link)
____________________________________________
More/Info FAQ
Q: WDF MAN Why is normal Facebook likes so expensive?
A: Actually because the way people normally sell Facebook page likes doesn't work any more that's why it's near IMPOSSIBLE to find one that does.
Q: Hey man can I get "_" service but I'm "$_" short?
A: Hi! thanks for having interest in my service but what I can offer is already ROCK BOTTOM. I'm literally the CHEAPEST AND SAFEST STORE there is and possible the only one that gives out that many vouch copies.
My Services are premium and have a tendency to not drop (especially the no-drop advertised ones). I don't give you crappy/shady followers (A lot of other sellers give all freshly made accounts that look fake) just to have half of them gone by next week.
By ordering from me you agree not to charge back at any circumstance. If the order has not been fulfilled (double the estimated time/ or goes offline I can refund you 100%)
You cannot switch services after you purchases. Ie. Buys Twitter followers but wants facebook likes now
Order Time (IMPORTANT)
All times are after I have accepted your payment and have told your order is processing (obviously)
Ones that are not specified are 24-72 Hr Completion Time (Except Instagram likes they are a bit slower)
INSTANT is <12 Hrs Completion Time
I'd sincerely appreciate if all members who received a vouch copy would write an review as well if you could thank and possibly rep me that would be much appreciated. It helps to my legitimacy and prevent users from buying services from shady sellers that could possibly ruin their social media page or waste their money.
____________________________________________
Payment Contact Info
Paypal
Double Value of Riot Points Ie. $100 worth of RP=$50 for me
Double Value of Amazon Gift Cards
$25< Donator
(If you have something of value ask me xD even if it's a physical item/cookie)
Skype: iSanitee
(Also in Signature)



Remember to refer someone else who reaches the requirements too, to get another vouch copy!