VAC BANNED.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
VAC BANNED.
Hi Guys.
My Account VAC ban.How to clean? Is there a way.I ate my own stupidity ban.Help me please.
You cant, once you're vac banned its not going away.
Nope sorry man, be more careful next time.
Merchandise cannot be exchanged ???

- - - Updated - - -

I want to take just items.Help me How do I get ?
Quote Originally Posted by cassiox View Post
Merchandise cannot be exchanged ???

- - - Updated - - -

I want to take just items.Help me How do I get ?
When your account gets VAC'd you get trade banned. YOu can't trade anything
Quote Originally Posted by cassiox View Post
Hi Guys.
My Account VAC ban.How to clean? Is there a way.I ate my own stupidity ban.Help me please.
Once you got VAC Ban, you can't "clean" your account or even get your items, since you're trade banned.
Create another one, everyone make mistakes,
Nothing you can do, you have to make a new account and rebuy the game.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?