Someone to hack on Train

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Someone to hack on Train
Was wondering if someone would hack for me on Train - Hard so I can get the perm guns. I might be able to pay you somehow I don't know yet.
IGN name? Let me know..
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
IGN name? Let me know..
Can you give me your skype ? i need help to
Quote Originally Posted by BeyondReach View Post
I'll do it with you but it won't be free, I'm sorry. It takes about 10 minutes for each game.
lol not for free? at 1 month ago i help every1 here... and round players "FarmxD" its me. (I dont have the hack now.)
Nope you wont get one
I will help anyone probably. PM me your skypes or your IGN.
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
I will help anyone probably. PM me your skypes or your IGN.
i cant PM for some reason can you PM me your skype ? please
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?