Make me an Amazing/Professional Resume/CV (FAKE) for a Web Design job
Hey guys,
I am originally born and raised in London my whole life since 1986. I have just moved to Croatia, Split with my other half this new years and this job popped up being online it's excellent for me since Split is dead for any kind of job (until summer where the Tourism kicks off). This is something I could do but lack the history - although I didn't do it as a job its something I have done A LOT as a hobby whilst growing up making web sites for companies and individuals starting businesses as well as video/sound editing for weddings on the side
I don't need a blatant fake cv just to look pretty only but one that looks great and hits everything they are looking for looking VERY genuine with work experience and all details changed/faked to make me the PERFECT candidate, I need it all to look real as possible and references is something I can sort out no problems
I am paying for this via paypal - Please do help if you are going to make me an actual amazing cv that will literally get me the job/blow their socks off at the very least :P
Thanks, I know its an unusual request but I am paying
EDIT - PS. "CV blabla" is my current boring generic jobs and "job" is the recruiter I am applying for since I couldn't post their web link
I am originally born and raised in London my whole life since 1986. I have just moved to Croatia, Split with my other half this new years and this job popped up being online it's excellent for me since Split is dead for any kind of job (until summer where the Tourism kicks off). This is something I could do but lack the history - although I didn't do it as a job its something I have done A LOT as a hobby whilst growing up making web sites for companies and individuals starting businesses as well as video/sound editing for weddings on the side
I don't need a blatant fake cv just to look pretty only but one that looks great and hits everything they are looking for looking VERY genuine with work experience and all details changed/faked to make me the PERFECT candidate, I need it all to look real as possible and references is something I can sort out no problems
I am paying for this via paypal - Please do help if you are going to make me an actual amazing cv that will literally get me the job/blow their socks off at the very least :P
Thanks, I know its an unusual request but I am paying

EDIT - PS. "CV blabla" is my current boring generic jobs and "job" is the recruiter I am applying for since I couldn't post their web link
