Talkinglooking for HP trainer

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
looking for HP trainer
i am looking for hp trainer that is updated can anybody help me?
All bots for HP is patched. You can still use hellquest though.
where can i get that hell quest
You can Find It here . =====> Hell Quest 0.9


Please Put (Thanks) if that was help you .


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by joedev33 View Post
where can i get that hell quest
See The post .
Is hell quest fake?

My acc got banned for 7 days due to hacking, I was using the "rats in the cradle" cheat which apparently lvl's up your character.

EDIT:
No, the program isn't fake, but they never supply a no-ban guarantee, you use the smallest little quest hack, which they say shouldn't be noticed by the anti-cheat system, and moments after the hack starts... BOOM! You receive a 7-day hacker warning. The ONE hack program that isn't fake and blocked up by millions of ******s and is actually REAL, gets you banned.

If there was no warning, then my lvl 40 blood titan would have been gone for good, and it doesn't stop there, I left all the data from the hack I just used inside the boxes where they generated from, and when I opened up my other account it immidently got a 7-day ban WTF!? This proves that AQW has direct access to every code this app is generating, basically if you type "1" in a box in this program, the AQW auto-ban will receive a notification and if it's a hack then BOOM your banned. The "show shop" hack only shows shops you've unlocked (such as 1,2,3) otherwise your kicked for 60 seconds.:mad::mad:

D:<
Quote Originally Posted by chadl View Post
Is hell quest fake?

My acc got banned for 7 days due to hacking, I was using the "rats in the cradle" cheat which apparently lvl's up your character.
U can be banned only if someone report ya, so dont bot at Public room
I was at yulgar-9842, is that private enough for you?
Quote Originally Posted by chadl View Post
Is hell quest fake?

My acc got banned for 7 days due to hacking, I was using the "rats in the cradle" cheat which apparently lvl's up your character.

EDIT:
No, the program isn't fake, but they never supply a no-ban guarantee, you use the smallest little quest hack, which they say shouldn't be noticed by the anti-cheat system, and moments after the hack starts... BOOM! You receive a 7-day hacker warning. The ONE hack program that isn't fake and blocked up by millions of ******s and is actually REAL, gets you banned.

If there was no warning, then my lvl 40 blood titan would have been gone for good, and it doesn't stop there, I left all the data from the hack I just used inside the boxes where they generated from, and when I opened up my other account it immidently got a 7-day ban WTF!? This proves that AQW has direct access to every code this app is generating, basically if you type "1" in a box in this program, the AQW auto-ban will receive a notification and if it's a hack then BOOM your banned. The "show shop" hack only shows shops you've unlocked (such as 1,2,3) otherwise your kicked for 60 seconds.

D:<
Isn't "Rats In The Cradle" an AQW only quest...?
Quote Originally Posted by FwgKnight View Post
Isn't "Rats In The Cradle" an AQW only quest...?
I saw that in Hellquest some feature but idk if that even can be used in HP D:
Quote Originally Posted by drakorix View Post
I saw that in Hellquest some feature but idk if that even can be used in HP D:
Lol. No, that quest doesn't work in HP. :P
thanks dude +1 thanks
Quote Originally Posted by joedev33 View Post
thanks dude +1 thanks
np bro !
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?