tendrily thing

Pollwhite or black?
5 votes
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
tendrily thing





white and black based version. Which do you guys think is better? CnC please.
I did something new with the text: I made it look professional. I think there is such a thing as too professional in sigs. Makes me look like a freaking brand.
Black ofc
nice work
yeah, now that i look at it it's kind of obvious. I never make white sigs for a reason.
tbh that sucks follow some tuts work on your lighting
you are a brush hoar
This is my first sig in forever that i have actually used a single brush in. I normally am a c4d hoar i guess.

and who are you?
:/ It's ok I guess, but I've seen much better work from you.
Black ftw.
9/10, man.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us