QuestionDC Machine?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
DC Machine?
Hello, I was just wondering how people could spam "the at symbol" 's in guild chat and in party chat constantly (even if they are not in your guild/party) until you disconnect, and also are there any current versions of a DC Machine for the latest version of MapleStory?


All I know is that you gotta use an Angel Processor (Which I don't have yet), to automatically log in for yourself, and I have no clue on where to go from there. (Like how to get your character to spam the "the at symbol" 's) in guild chat or in party chat, or how to select your target).

If anyone could help that would be awesome,

Thanks.
maybe they are using spammer tool to do that
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
maybe they are using spammer tool to do that
Ah that may be possible but I have a spammer aswell, but when I try to use it for maplestory it doesn't spam worth shit, it spams all other programs except maplestory which is odd And I can't seem to get it to work
Quote Originally Posted by haxsrop View Post
Ah that may be possible but I have a spammer aswell, but when I try to use it for maplestory it doesn't spam worth shit, it spams all other programs except maplestory which is odd And I can't seem to get it to work
there is anti spam in nexon game
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

there is anti spam in nexon game
Pretty sure in trade you can spam as much as you want, i remember people would spam people in trade to dc them lol
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?