PostHow to root Moto E XT830C

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
How to root Moto E XT830C
I am attempting to root the Motorola E Straighttalk Android 4.4.4 KitKat XT830c I have tried Kingo/RootMyPwn/One Click Root/Etc. I have tried with Pc and Non-Pc roots with no success I can't unlock the bootloader to root it using computer and flashing a custom root on. I tried Kingo Root and they don't support it. Any advice?
TracFone sucks!
Quote Originally Posted by CODfan3221 View Post
I am attempting to root the Motorola E Straighttalk Android 4.4.4 KitKat XT830c I have tried Kingo/RootMyPwn/One Click Root/Etc. I have tried with Pc and Non-Pc roots with no success I can't unlock the bootloader to root it using computer and flashing a custom root on. I tried Kingo Root and they don't support it. Any advice?

TracFone doesn't support unlocking bootloaders. There's no way around it unless TracFone gets on board. I even called them and expressed how angry I was with their false advertisement where their motto was "where you own your phone".
This model of the moto e is the only one that can't be rooted and furthermore, it's the only one that will not receive the new android 5.0 update. It's a POS and I wish I never bought it. I'm on it now through Wi-Fi only cuz I refuse to give those pukes any more of my money
This is called a necro please don't do this xD Unless post is recent don't comment...
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us