WTS[CSGO]- RANKED|CHEAP|NO VAC

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[CSGO]- RANKED|CHEAP|NO VAC
Hello guys today i am selling a csgo account ranked nova master currently for a price range of $19+ ( USD ).
I have ingame screenshots of me actually owning the account. FYI: I will give you access to the email if needed!
Screenshots:
#1:










#2:










Price: $19+ ( I ACCEPT VIA PAYPAL ONLY!!! )
What you get- Full access to the account And Maybe the email too.

Rules :

- I won’t go first in any situation.
- I am 100% secured and Legit, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- This account is VAC CLEAN.
- Payment method Paypal/Bitcoin/PerfectMoney
(Paypal sent as family or friends.)




THIS IS MY ACCOUNT I BOUGHT IT WITH MY OWN MONEY AND RANKED IT!

- - - Updated - - -

OH! Add me on skype @ ice.age45 or message me if you would like to negotiate prices!
cyber cafe what the heck is that?
New price $17.50
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?