SOMETHING I MADE FOR GENERAL SECTION.

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
SOMETHING I MADE FOR GENERAL SECTION.
I was bored lol.

THAT'S SO TRUE.
Stupid fucking troll.
You FAIL on GFX.
You also ripped a signature a few hours ago.
And, wrong section, dumbass.
lol, this is actually someone good that you have made
I thought i was going to get teh flammed.
Quote Originally Posted by EpicSigMaker View Post
I thought i was going to get teh flammed.
You are.
You just can't see it.
Ehh, the question is, to flame or not to flame.
That is teh story

Wheres the spellcheck on this piece of shit?
How sad that you use spell check, are you seriously that dumb?

Well not as dumb as hagerad but almost there.
o my gawd i cant find teh Shutdown butten can someone give me some tips?
Quote Originally Posted by EpicSigMaker View Post
o my gawd i cant find teh Shutdown butten can someone give me some tips?
Stfu .
Shut The Fuck Up Is My Tip? Ohhhh i think its teh working.
Someone fucking ban him...
Please...
I use SEXCHECK
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us