DetectedT_T Phoenix

Posts 76–90 of 100 · Page 6 of 7
Appears safe, approved.

Anyone who downloaded from that outside link, I highly suggest you scan your computer for viruses.

Anyone who has broken any of the official rules has been punished accordingly.
Hurray, Its downloadable now, Thank you OP for a AMAZING hack. top notch stuff.
Finally! Yeah, so fakin excited
Quote Originally Posted by Sajlent View Post
Guys im using 10 hours last Updete not this and i didnt get vac ban. 100 matchmakings and Still undetected! Well Done God
You're not alone! I'm used older version and didn't get vac too
So I have the menu open and I try the arrow keys and just about every button on my keyboard so How do I select a option after pushing F9
Quote Originally Posted by SAHitman47 View Post
So I have the menu open and I try the arrow keys and just about every button on my keyboard so How do I select a option after pushing F9
press ESC then F9 and use your mouse
Why does it crash like every time i click something? like really

- - - Updated - - -

Same with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone please help me. It works for like 1 min then stop responding if I use it to much at one time.
Quote Originally Posted by SAHitman47 View Post
Why does it crash like every time i click something? like really

- - - Updated - - -

Same with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone please help me. It works for like 1 min then stop responding if I use it to much at one time.
having same issue since later versions of this hack.
Please help me. When I open it it stops responding. Tell me if I'm doing anything wrong.
I made a new folder, downloaded the hack, extracted it to the folder, protected the file with enigma protector, ran the hack then launch cs go. When I open the menu, it crashes after trying to turn esp, triggerbot, anything on.
Thanks for the hack. I get high frames with it in use and it's super user friendly!
Doesn't even work,

ESP and shit, nothing works, GJ! -.-
aaaaaaah works just fine awesome release ''orgasm''
It would be nice if the owner would be able to help us that crashes after we use it for like 30 sec.
Posts 76–90 of 100 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?