PostWTSSelling LEM account!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Selling LEM account!
It has no bans.(You can use it for esea,cevo,faceit, and On any VAC server)

It has very few skins and cases worth nothing.

The transaction would have to be over paypal.


I can get it to any rank you want. Global might be hard but there is a possibility that i could for the right price.

Please make your offer here.


I am not going to ask for a certain price but higher than DMG, it will cost more than $15.

The least I will take for the DMG account is $15.


Steam Accounts left: 1




I also offer boosting services: 2 keys a game Nova4-DMG and DMG-LEM is 3 keys a game. LEM-SMFC is 5 keys a game.
6keys? for your lem account
Quote Originally Posted by Jarredsel View Post
6keys? for your lem account
sell mine for 5 keys man whats ur skype??
skype????????
Skype: kingjm930
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?