Hey guys just wondering what your favourite movies of all time is.
I'll start mine's I am legend with Will Smith you DayZ fans will like it!
INTERSTELLAR
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Morbid
Porn.
/msg2short
Good choice
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Predator
INTERSTELLAR
waiting for yifi on that one
Porn.
/msg2short
Originally Posted by Morbid
Porn.
/msg2short
all 5minutes of it
Tie between Pulp Fiction and Scarface
Originally Posted by Sil3ntKilla01
waiting for yifi on that one
Aw buddy you missed out. I got the chance to see it in IMAX 70mm film at this place:
The best movie experience ever and probably one of the best choices I made in 2014. It was literally a life changing experience
Originally Posted by Predator
Aw buddy you missed out. I got the chance to see it in IMAX 70mm film at this place:
The best movie experience ever and probably one of the best choices I made in 2014. It was literally a life changing experience
OH MY GAWD IT'S BEWTIFUL! WE only have flat cinema's here in Australia
Originally Posted by Sil3ntKilla01
OH MY GAWD IT'S BEWTIFUL! WE only have flat cinema's here in Australia
That sucks! Whats so great about this is the quality is the best quality you're gonna see at the movies and the screen is so large it fills your entire field of vision and the sound is amazing.
Originally Posted by Predator
That sucks! Whats so great about this is the quality is the best quality you're gonna see at the movies and the screen is so large it fills your entire field of vision and the sound is amazing.
It must be awesome
Godzilla . :> .
Never Back Down. The 1st one.
Or any Jason Statham movie. They're all good, let's be honest.