OK WTF!!!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
OK WTF!!!
Ye

I beens banned again-.-

uhh My internet is Keylog Free

Rest of Comp is

but internet is good nao

WTF?
banned from ?
You should be more specific if you want advice !@!
You suck.

Jk dun cry
I don't get this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
I don't get this thread.
Thats why you are black
I call this 'Spam'.
Oooh dats cold.
Who the hell are you?
newfags...
So apperently "Gesus" got keylogged like a fucking MORON and someone got onto his account and got it banned (By being a ******)((Probably a coverup for him really just being a ******))
He got an unban from EndRiT, but now he is banned again.


Lets leave it this way?
im confused
Cry on Davruns dick for us.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us