OutdatedBGAD

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
BGAD
http ://imgur. com/ 6n89HSp,ikD5IRe

http ://pastebin. com/ UPae1Cjr


Randoms hack, made by one of his friends.
Good hack +rep I think is kinda nano
NEW UPDATES BIG PASTENS CALLED HOMOHACK
TY 4 SUPPORT GUYS

- - - Updated - - -

I was probably gonna release a more updated version whenever i moved to c++, thanks for this tho.
Saved me some time.
Idk why but only thing that works its line .-.
Dafuq i use this shit?? looks nice btw
Nanos cheat pasted by that random boy or what hes name is <- suuuuuuuuuuuuuupeeeeeeer old nano lua cheat
Quote Originally Posted by Function. View Post
Nanos cheat pasted by that random boy or what hes name is <- suuuuuuuuuuuuuupeeeeeeer old nano lua cheat
LOL!! arent u function the yung lean???
at 3 rd line one ] is missed so it makes all other script to comment
wtf lol
why'd you release the pasted version?
i had a original one in my lua folder too, idk why you decided to leak this one dude
the broken nano transparent shit... oh god... hahahahahahahahahahaha
Quote Originally Posted by Towley View Post
http ://imgur. com/ 6n89HSp,ikD5IRe

http ://pastebin. com/ UPae1Cjr


Randoms hack, made by one of his friends.
Thanks! This is the best hack I've used. The aimbot is perfect!
Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyherobrine View Post
Thanks! This is the best hack I've used. The aimbot is perfect!
yaa duder!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyherobrine View Post
Thanks! This is the best hack I've used. The aimbot is perfect!
its just nano hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Towley View Post
its just nano hack.
no this is innovated new hack.
very big
100% original no paste
Hi I can't find insert key on my phone keyboard for menu help??
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?