Is it possible to create hacks with python?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Is it possible to create hacks with python?
I'm wondering cause I heard python is the best programming language to start with.
Quote Originally Posted by elitexppro View Post
I'm wondering cause I heard python is the best programming language to start with.
I've started working with this as well, although I don't believe you can. I was under the impression it was mainly C++, however Python will get you started and supposedly make learning "more advanced" languages easier.
I am a Python lover, but I don't believe Python has advanced enough DirectX libs to make anything useful.
Absolutely
just use ctypes
windll.kernel32.WriteProcessMemory
or use pydbg

or you can use IronPython and use Microsoft.Direct3D
Quote Originally Posted by jcao219 View Post
Absolutely
just use ctypes
windll.kernel32.WriteProcessMemory
or use pydbg

or you can use IronPython and use Microsoft.Direct3D
Abosolutely not or absoluetly?
Very confusing....
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us