WTBAWP Man O War

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
AWP Man O War
Looking for an AWP Man O War. I'll be paying via PayPal.

I will NOT go first, willing to use a middleman ( We'll split the fees 50-50)

Preferably at 80% of market price.

Skype: Call.Me.Kira (Alternatively, you can just drop me a PM)
Bump. Bmp.
OMM's are free here.
Quote Originally Posted by Epik View Post
OMM's are free here.
Is this a new thing? Cause I haven't been around for more than a year :X
Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Is this a new thing? Cause I haven't been around for more than a year :X
Nope, Pretty sure OMM's have always been free. May be wrong though.
You can post in the OMM section and ask for one
BUMP. Still looking for one.
Request for a close. Alright bought one.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?