How to know if cs:go has updated.
Hello!
Today I am going to show how to see if cs:go has updated! This is my first tutorial so please no hate!
Step 1: Go to CS:GO Properties by right clicking on cs go and this will pop up: http://imgur.com/7hBuqXm
Step 2: Go to updates and change "Automatic updates" from "Always keep this game up to date" to "Only update this game when I launch it"
If cs:go has updated it says Update Required and If you click lunch it will update!
If it says update required DO NOT launch any hack until new hack or someone confirms that you can still play with the hack!
Please no haterino!
Today I am going to show how to see if cs:go has updated! This is my first tutorial so please no hate!

Step 1: Go to CS:GO Properties by right clicking on cs go and this will pop up: http://imgur.com/7hBuqXm
Step 2: Go to updates and change "Automatic updates" from "Always keep this game up to date" to "Only update this game when I launch it"
If cs:go has updated it says Update Required and If you click lunch it will update!
If it says update required DO NOT launch any hack until new hack or someone confirms that you can still play with the hack!
Please no haterino!

