SolvedCrossfire Blaze (Private Server)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire Blaze (Private Server)
So I just joined the server and I need help how do I get the 1,000,000 Blaze Points.
Quote Originally Posted by anth7855 View Post
So I just joined the server and I need help how do I get the 1,000,000 Blaze Points.
It supposedly unlimited, but I have the same doubt as you... how to get/activate it?
Yes I have no idea how to active the points.
Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
It supposedly unlimited, but I have the same doubt as you... how to get/activate it?
The beta ended a while ago, so there won't be any points until the full game comes out. Yall came to late in the game.

They will reset the servers and all beta testers will get a reward for participating, but you can still play the game now.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?