Introducing... the MPGH phone!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Introducing... the MPGH phone!
Hello everyone!

Today, I'd like to reveal a new cell phone. I call it the MPGH phone. (Sorry MPGH, I had to use your logo.)
For anyone: Price is $239, paypal GOODS AND SERVICES.
Runs on Android 4.4 (CyanogenMod)
Specs:
Snapdragon 810 (8 Cores)
LTE
Bluetooth 4.1
WiFi
GPS
NFC (maybe mobile payment)

A great phone.
DISCOUNT FOR STAFF & Donators: $39 (so it's $200)
THIS IS A NO-CONTRACT PHONE
PM me.
... Have any pics?
No, currently still on preorder. BUT, they are basically like a better version of OnePlus, and has MPGH logo smack in the back. Should come in next month, will ship out priority.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, they will be costing $320 in 1 month when they come out, so order!
wtf is this troll????
Hello there old scammer.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?