Big Ego

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Big Ego
For this one I did 4 versions. BW and Colored + BW and Colored with a border. CnC & Rate.

Colored -


BW -


Colored (Border) -


BW (Border) -
is this from that song......becuz if it is your gay.

GW anyway 8/10
Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
is this from that song......becuz if it is your gay.

GW anyway 8/10
Big Ego? I've never heard of a song called Big Ego. I only listen to big-time songs that's on MTV, Vh1 etc. I just wrote Big Ego on there because Kanye West has a big ego
colored with border

i like et allot
the bottom left c4d is meh if u removed that 1 id like it (not the 1 going over shoulder the 1 coming from bottom left)

9/10
too much c4d, i like the bg tho
I dun know who sings it, i dun like rap but it goes "he's got a big ego"(girl singing) and its popularz but gay.

koolio tho, still 8/10.
The eyes in the box are kinda...freaky D:
It's good, i like the bw with border one. but the C4D over the shoulder kills it for me, it looks like a cartoonish turd thing.
All look good. 8/10.
Looks good. I like the fact that you put Kanye in front of traffic.
Because deep down I want a semi to run him over. 9/10
Good C4D placement on the one on him. The other two are just random and look bad.
7/10
Could use a bit more color? Seems so plain to me...

Besides that, just work on not using a single bad c4d. It can really kill a picture.

Good job overall. Color with border is my favorite.
I think the text ruins it this time. Mostly the stroke on it. The stroke makes the text way too contrasted against the background.
Colored with border.
Always show great signatures.
I think the c4d is a little bit too, strong. But nice blending and I <3 the bg and text.
9/10
i dun like it cuz theirs a black person in it
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?