WTSPSN and Xbox codes low prices

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
PSN and Xbox codes low prices
Selling xbox codes and PS codes anything from PS+, xb live, ps wallet money, xbox money at 70% of price
not carded not illegal nothing they're bought straight from amazon will buy them using skype screenshare if needed
in hand now $70 xbox code going at $50
skype : ahmadhafez_s
i just sent u a request on skype. any free vouch copies?
Quote Originally Posted by shakimcosper View Post
xbox money at 70% of price
$70 xbox code going at $50
OP means a 30% off discount
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]

What you trying to pull mate....
lol I am not trying to pull anything I told you I'll buy the codes using skype screenshare, teamviewer whatever so you know they're legit
Nevermind...
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


You're saying 70% off of regular price and yet you said you're selling a $70 code for $50...

Care to explain?
oh miscalculated it >.> be easy on me einstein price change $45
Nevermind......
Quote Originally Posted by loopscar View Post
Lol. This method...
method ? there is no method my friend they are bought using gc balance from amazon code is never given to anyone except you I wont attempt to refund the code or replace it or anything simple as that and please stop sales trashing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Alright let me help you out...

A 70% off discount would mean...

A $100 code will be $30

100 x .70 = 70

100 - 70 = 30




In your case since you have a $70 code that would be: $21

70 x .70 = 49

70 - 79 = 21




If you get your prices right, I might consider buying
did you even read the OP ? "at 70% of price" that means 30% discount not 70% discount
Lol. This method...
Quote Originally Posted by AhmadHafez View Post
did you even read the OP ? "at 70% of price" that means 30% discount not 70% discount
I suggest you add that to the original post then. You're wording threw me off

GLWS
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


I suggest you add that to the original post then. You're wording threw me off

GLWS
I did my friend there is a difference between "of" and "off" grade 1 english
Quote Originally Posted by AhmadHafez View Post
I did my friend there is a difference between "of" and "off" grade 1 english
I added thanks by mistake

w ehda 3shan haytsaf 3leek lel sob7 w testahel bsra7a sa3et-ha
Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
I added thanks by mistake

w ehda 3shan haytsaf 3leek lel sob7 w testahel bsra7a sa3et-ha
eih dah masry :O lol 3ayl m3aras ya3am maby3rafsh ye2ra eih el forum el badeeen dah
bump this selling the last $100 xbox card and then closing this shiz
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?