Main text/name:Ali G
Size:400x150
Style:experiment..wut suits the render..
color:experiment..wut suits the render..
Img/Render:Planet Renders // Renders - Information
cant see the render?
and i dont belong to that site
Originally Posted by lostcausejr
cant see the render?
and i dont belong to that site
take just a cool rende from game [Prototype]
ill do all three of these when i get back
after a cig yo
Okay..thx lostie
Text: [NeverMore] Future UrbanTerror Team JohnsonGao
Image: Something Dark and mysterious (Include a gun of some sort plox)
Theme: Scared
Colour: Black and white
Please and TY
Originally Posted by Irony
Text: [NeverMore] Future UrbanTerror Team JohnsonGao
Image: Something Dark and mysterious (Include a gun of some sort plox)
Theme: Scared
Colour: Black and white
I really liked your last work for me so I rep+, I have a little request... Can you make one with this render? Do something cool with it
Main text : Piety Slayer Staffer's
image/render : a picture of a slayer staff and a runescape background maybe
theme : Dark/grunge
colour : brown and yellow
other info : [this is jsut for a private server clan, i was asked to make a sig and my PSC4 is down :\ I thought someone here can make this signature because some of yall are better then i am (:]