SolvedDisconnected whenever running bot

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Disconnected whenever running bot
So I try to run the new paragon bot (I have the pet). My character starts to attack the monsters and afew seconds later "you have lost communication with the server". This happens every single time and no it's not my internet connection. I've tried to run this on darkmystic and le bot but I get logged out on both. Any idea why this happens?
It really might be your internet connection : p
Or maybe you are running bandwidth-intensive programs along with the bot. In that case, your internet speed's going to get divided among the open programs, so even if you say that you have a hell-a-fast connection, having multiple programs open (like Torrent or IDM) will cause it to disconnect. Happens to me.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?