AngryInfoCSBLOW Linux Glow ESP

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CSBLOW Linux Glow ESP
Glow ESP made for Linux by s0beit
$$$$

if you want it ask here idc


Why post>post why not just post it in your main post?

Instead of mucking around and having to wait for op to get online to get this heres the repo if anyone wants it.
post this after github just remove the "/" for some reason its a blocked phrase?
this//game//sux

OP from creator -
I have been learning more about Linux and I decided to have a go
these are the equivalents (sort of) of the following APIs in windows:
OpenProcess
ReadProcessMemory
WriteProcessMemory
GetModuleHandle

also the process snap, since you can find process by name (kinda neat)

Other useful info:
-This was Compiled/used on x64 Xubuntu (Ubuntu/Debian based)
-IDA Pro can be installed and used through Wine, so do it
-I eventually plan to release some kernel module info so look forward to that
-CLion IDE is boss

creds:
BotoX
buFFy
Quote Originally Posted by cbass View Post
Why post>post why not just post it in your main post?

Instead of mucking around and having to wait for op to get online to get this heres the repo if anyone wants it.
post this after github just remove the "/" for some reason its a blocked phrase?
this//game//sux

OP from creator -
s0beit's website used to be a direct competitor of mpgh lmao
did he actually post about it on mpgh?
Could you post it please? (I know the github but thought the signature needed to be updated?) Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by clnw View Post
Could you post it please? (I know the github but thought the signature needed to be updated?) Thanks
nope.
compile from git
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?