WTT✔✔✔Hiring People 10$ | For each Buyer You Get Me. $$$

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
✔✔✔Hiring People 10$ | For each Buyer You Get Me. $$$
Hello there, MPGH Coommunity.
First of all i'm new to your community and i know people here don't trust new people.
I'm looking for persons who is interested to make a quick an easy money.
What you need to do is to bring me Buyers to my new ebook, which is very very popular on other forum and out there.
I can show you how trust i'm on other forum, but i know here is not aloowed to advertise other forum, so we will do it on skype.
I'm looking for very trusted person, because its very importing for you to know, that this is not a joke. For every buyer you get me i pay you 10$.
Please Contact me on my skype adres: Leunamriu
Important: I'm looking for very very trusted person from this forum
I could give it a shot, add me on skype.
thekimuri
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?