WTSBuy4You Microsoft Store

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
Able to ship to singapore?
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
Exactly. I'm interested in the service but only if this isn't carding or could get me into legal trouble because Microsoft comes after people from time to time.
Nope read the vouch review for my ebook http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=921553&page=2. I'm using my ebook method for this buy4you.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
Able to ship to singapore?
It's wherever the microsoft store ships to.
Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
Nope read the vouch review for my ebook http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=921553&page=2. I'm using my ebook method for this buy4you.


It's wherever the microsoft store ships to.
i'm interested in a I.E 3.0. I can pay after you confirm my shipment. Is that alright? Also, how much will it cost me.
Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
i'm interested in a I.E 3.0. I can pay after you confirm my shipment. Is that alright? Also, how much will it cost me.
I can do that, it's 55% after tax+shipping.
Thanks for giving me the vouch copy. Once I get everything squared away with Amazon, I will use the vouch copy. Thanks
Ohhh, waiting on that vouch. Can you do any of the surfaces?
Quote Originally Posted by sly180 View Post
Ohhh, waiting on that vouch. Can you do any of the surfaces?
Yes anything from the store
Just got my tracking number from the lil nigga. He put in the order last night and got my tracking today. Now we wait, for it to arrive.
add me on skype mpgh.akim14 I am highly interested
Official vouch. Arrived the next day. Directly from Microsoft. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
Official vouch. Arrived the next day. Directly from Microsoft. Thanks
Nice! Claiming mine now.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
Official vouch. Arrived the next day. Directly from Microsoft. Thanks
Can we see pictures
Quote Originally Posted by sly180 View Post
Can we see pictures
Pictures? huh?
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?