WTSPS3 and PS4 games.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
PS3 and PS4 games.
I have many accounts with PS3 and PS4 games. I sell games for low cost.
You can download games on your main account and play in every time. The game stay in your account forever.

Example cost:
PlayStation 3
GTA V - 10$
Fifa 15 - 12$
Playstation 4
GTA V - 20$
Fifa 15 - 22$
CoD:AW + Destiny + BF4 + DRIVECLUB for 59$

Just say me what game you want, and i say you price.
A lot of games = low cost.


It's legal and safety.
All games have English language.
I accept PayPal only.


Skype acsell_1
Post this in console game hacking section in the console marketplace. Or have it moved. @Kevin

I'm sure the community there that doesn't check user services would like to see this.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?