AngryNeed help with hacking...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with hacking...
So hello there guys!
I am new here. And I just got scammed by one guy. Well he is massively scamming everybody I wanted a little revenge for that guy. I have one friend who was quite a hacker and when i asked him to help me he said he is not doing it anymore and that you can help me and that i should post my problem in this category. So if you can help me how to create some kind of program or something to hack his account I would be so happy.
To be honest, you can't just "create" a program that'll automatically hack his account. If you're looking for a program or some sort of way to hack him, there's bruteforcing but it takes way too long and if you're lucky you might get the password to his account.

Also of this helped you in some sort of way, you can leave a thanks
I guess you have much higher chance to get your stuff back by contacting support - they actually do help with scammers in most games
Well sure you helped me! I tried getting it but no result... How long does it take?
You can't just simply "hack" someone out of nowhere and I'm sure no one here will take several hours out of their time to help you just because you were stupid enough to get scammed.
Quote Originally Posted by PedoDorf View Post
So hello there guys!
I am new here. And I just got scammed by one guy. Well he is massively scamming everybody I wanted a little revenge for that guy. I have one friend who was quite a hacker and when i asked him to help me he said he is not doing it anymore and that you can help me and that i should post my problem in this category. So if you can help me how to create some kind of program or something to hack his account I would be so happy.
The question, MY question is, does he have a skype? If so you may be able to dox him. I am by no way a genius in this field, and a swift google search on the topic will bring up lots o results. But here is my advice. Dont do anything you will later regret. Sometimes if you dont cover up your tracks in fields like doxing, penetration testing, eg. you can get into some serious trouble. (albeit unlikely.)

So if he has a skype, search up 'hanzresolver skype' in google. It will bring up a webpage with instructions on how to take his username, paste it into the extremely simple interface and wallah! You have an ip. You can do many nasty things with an ip such as find a location.

This is all I am going to go into in this post, but again a simple google search will give you endless websites with outdated 2006-esk interfaces and usually great forums.

I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

-oioichipsahoy

Still dont have a banner
Add me on skype
unitkill1
I'll flip his internet for 7 hours
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?