AngryI need help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
I need help
Someone scammed me out of 120 dollars in steam money. I bought an account off of zackbenb and when i was logged on he changed the password. I know what his email is and i was wondering if there was anyone who could help me possess this account. Im willing to pay for someone to get me the account back. I cant get the steam money back and the account is really nice. I just want to get what i paid for
Quote Originally Posted by ConebreadNC View Post
Someone scammed me out of 120 dollars in steam money. I bought an account off of zackbenb and when i was logged on he changed the password. I know what his email is and i was wondering if there was anyone who could help me possess this account. Im willing to pay for someone to get me the account back. I cant get the steam money back and the account is really nice. I just want to get what i paid for
You allready posted this.
Did you do the trade from some MPGH User? Or who scammed u?
it was a person on here named zackbenb but he deleted his account on everything when he scammed me

- - - Updated - - -

i have an email address
Quote Originally Posted by ConebreadNC View Post
it was a person on here named zackbenb but he deleted his account on everything when he scammed me

- - - Updated - - -

i have an email address
Just the email address doesn't help. Unless you have the email password too, and it still works
I'm sorry man, but thats not enough information to get it back. You got scammed, all you can really do is make a scammer report.

Next time you may want to get an idea of who you're trading with, or at least get email access.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us