WTSCS:GO Inventory Duplicating [GIVING VOUCH COPY [ CHEAP ] ]

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
CS:GO Inventory Duplicating [GIVING VOUCH COPY [ CHEAP ] ]
Hello, I've got duplication method, you dont have anything to download or send me any of your account informations.
This is taking up to 3 days (maximum) and it's repeatable

Skype : aleksiukas7

VOUCH WAS GIVEN ALREADY

Price : 5 euro SKRILL/PP
Note : My method is WAY DIFFERENT than other people are selling
ACCEPTING WALLET CODES/CS GO CD-KEY/CS GO ACCOUNT AS WELL
SOLD : 2
I'll vouch for you.

Add me on skype, justinson989
Quote Originally Posted by TheAbortedJr View Post
I'll vouch for you.

Add me on skype, justinson989
added

//2short
Seems alright, if you're willing to give out another vouch then I'm interested.
I'll wait to see how legit this is though.
Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
Seems alright, if you're willing to give out another vouch then I'm interested.
I'll wait to see how legit this is though.
The other person who asked for vouch isn't answering pm me at skype aleksiukas7
Quote Originally Posted by towlay View Post
The other person who asked for vouch isn't answering pm me at skype aleksiukas7
Added on skype. (Plutonsvea with shitty circle logo)
Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
Added on skype. (Plutonsvea with shitty circle logo)
Vouch is given, gtg for 1hour now.
Vouch:
The method (Though I've heard of it before from a remote friend and tried it once before) is a legitimate one, it requires a bit of your time and If you know what you are doing then it should go smoothly. In terms of blatant duplicating, I would say that it requires a lot more work than it sounds. (It doesn't just give you an item, you have to make it work yourself).

That's all I can really say about it w/o disclosing much more, but I know people whom have tried it and been successful, so if you're in the business for money then your outcome should really reflect the effort you put in.

Is it worth it? Not for myself personally. I have uni and two part time jobs so in essence it's not really worth my time, but would be for most people.
I'm back and available for selling !
4€ skrill lmao
Quote Originally Posted by ivsa204 View Post
4€ skrill lmao
as the first buyer I'll do it, contact me on skype
Bought the method it is simple and dosen't require much work.
I r8/8 m8.
Btw went first.
Thanks for feedback!
How this method works?

can i buy it for CS:GO skins?
Quote Originally Posted by YouMaadb View Post
How this method works?

can i buy it for CS:GO skins?
Then you buy it I'll tell it xD
Sorry no only cs go cd-key/acc/skrill/pp/wallet codes

- - - Updated - - -

Dealing

Gave method and he refuses to give me payment, saying that's too hard for him, sadly.
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?