LebLanc guide

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
LebLanc guide
Anyone interested in a Leblanc guide that will be 100% of my work ?
Plat 3 currently and soon diamond Leblanc main .
Ye sure I'm interested in what you would write always willing to learn new things
yea, sure, i'm interested.. i want to try lb become my main too.
Question is how are you even getting LB in ranked.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Question is how are you even getting LB in ranked.
Exactly, lol.
would like to read
LB is so strong...and I still can't play her.
Is there a large demand for Guides? I may make some in-depth guides if so
Yes please I'd appreciate that.
Do your best and let me become a DIA !
Sure, never actually tried playing her but willing to.
Sure . .
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us