[Help]Making CA Texture Remover

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Disrescept = bann!

Use the pm system FTW!!!!!!!!

I dont wanna be a police:/
well I don't think any1 cares about wat i say to him anyway
Quote Originally Posted by stevethehacker View Post
just stfu choob.I can make a texture remover in my sleep and you can't fucking make one when there is a source code right here on these forums. good job

Chuck Norris can make one on paper that is fully functional.
Quote Originally Posted by SPittn_Blood View Post
Chuck Norris can make one on paper that is fully functional.
lmao thanks for putting a smile on my face
The Thanks Button does wonders these days!

Vote +1 on getting a mod
THis section getting spammed as he| ! We need a mod!
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?